Monday, May 2, 2011

A Lil Bit of Cleaning and A Lil Bit of Bundle Monster

BM-208 with blue film protector

removing the blue film

Add caption
 If you saw my video on YouTube, I mentioned a missing Bundle Monster image plate. I received my plates last Thursday and today is Monday and it already came in. I tell you, the people at Bundle Monster sure do provide excellent customer service. If you order the plates don't forget to take off the blue film on top of each image plate. I have tried a few images and they came out great. I am hoping to post new designs daily. My computer is working now so I may start posting more videos on YouTube also. If you are reading this and are also a subscriber to my YouTube Channel, I just want to say Thank You so much for hanging in there with me.

Now the "fun" part. Mondays are my usual  days to clean my house in detail. I went to Target and bought these Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners. I have been seeing the commercial for these cleaners for a while now. They say that the restroom smells fresh after every flush.  I hope that's true. What I like about these cleaners is that they are not like the ones my mom used to use a long time ago. You probably know which ones I am talking about. My mom always got them from the Dollar General. They were oval shaped and looked like crystals. They smelled awful. I couldn't stand them. These Lysol ones are oval as well but feel more like a bar of soap. The price was $2.99 for a 2 pack.  I had a coupon for $.75 cents off. It was a little pricey but I really wanted to try this. I will let you know if it was a good buy or if I just flushed money down the toilet!!! lol
                                                                                                  xoxox
                                                                                                  Christina

1 comment:

  1. OMG that last plate was soooo more less like a "shatter polish" look i wantttt it LOL!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.