Thursday, March 7, 2013

Femme Couture-Get Flawless 8-in-1 Foundation




Last month I went into Sally's Beauty Supply and I noticed this foundation. A 8-in-1 foundation sounded to good to be true. I did not buy it because I had just bought the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation and powder. After I renewed my Sallys card in february I received a $5.00 off coupon and a 15% off coupon. Yesterday I made my trip back to Sallys to buy my haircolor and saw that the foundation was on sale for $7.99. I decided to buy it. I was not sure what color to get so I thought that if the color I chose was too dark I could always use a lighter powder. The color I chose was tan deep. In the Revlon Nearly Naked my color was True Beige.

A product thumbnail of Femme Couture Get Flawless 8-in-1 Foundation Fair

Femme Couture Get Flawless 8-in-1 Foundation delivers eight great skin benefits in one easy step. The Get Flawless 8-in-1 Foundation acts as a moisturizer, primer, foundation, concealer, powder, and color corrector while helping to smooth lines. The formula is also 97% oil free.




Me with no makeup
 I am a strong believer of applying moisturizer as soon as I get out of the shower and in the mornings after washing my face. Since this foundation claims to moisturize, I only applied it to the right side of my face.

1.0 fl oz
comes in 8 different shades


comes with a pump


One full pump did one side of my face

I applied this with my fingers. It felt dry; there was no wetness to it. I did not have moisturizer on this side of my face.

After applying it I really liked how my face looked. It looked as if I had just applied powder to it.

This is the side I applied moisturizer to. Applying and blending the foundation felt better on this side.

I applied MAC Mineralize Finishing powder to the  right side of my face, but honestly I don't think I need it. My face already has a nice finish with just using the Femme Couture 8-in-1 Foundation. Again, i bought this at Sally's Beauty Supply for $7.99. I believe the regular price is $10.99. Also you do not have to be a beautician to buy a Sally discount card. The price for the card is only $5.00 and you get it back in a coupon form to use in your next purchase. The card is good for one whole year or 12 full month. Totally worth it.


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Shampoo backwash units and Salon shampoo bowls. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Beauty Supply Florida websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Universal Company. All you need.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.