Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackling Overcoat Nail Polish



 




To my surprise, I found Sally Hansens Crackling Overcoat nail polish at Walgreen's. It was a little pricey for me. It retail for $6.99. As usual, I forgot my coupon. I was just going to get some Benydryl so I left my coupon binder at the house. I had a coupon for .50 cents off. Even with the coupon, it is still a little bit pricey. But I wanted to add it to my collection of crack/shatter polishes. Now I have 3, black, grey, and purple. I think that is all I need. I might try and get a white one. The SH crackle overcoat can be applied thin or thick. Either way looks good. The only difference is the drying time. When you apply a thick coat the color is much darker. Check out my YouTube video if you get a chance.
***Don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already**

2 comments:

  1. loooove the purple I only have pink and black right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should give the sally hansen crackle a try. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.