Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My new Netbook

Today was a great day.  Alex and I didn't do much except stay home.  Since he wont start school until he is 6yrs old (winter birthday) I teach him "school" in our living room. I bought him different learning books from
walmart,walgreens, and the dollar general. I like them alot because they teach him how to write,matching,connect the dot and other cool things. So that's all we did. We watched Iron Man a few times. Yeah it was a good  day for the both of us. I cant believe how much he is growing.
Frank came home after Alex and I finished dinner. He came home with a surprise for me. That hardly happens but when it does you better believe that its a good surprise. He bought me a netbook. I have been wanting one for a while now. I love it. I will post a picture in a later post because I am just getting to know my new lil purple machine. So far so good. Thanks for stopping by:)
                                                                             xoxo
                                                                           Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.