Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dr.Scholl's Massaging Gel insoles for Women BzzCampaign


Dr.Scholl's

I am a BzzAgent and this product was given to me to test and review. 



My BzzKit contained 1 women's insoles in size 6-10 and 10 $1.00 coupons

Outrageous Comfort
*Doubles the comfort in your shoes
*Absorbs shock all day,everyday









 The first thing you are going to want to do is remove the current insole your shoes have now.



Place the proper insole on top of the correct shoe.



Cut the Dr.Scholl's insert to fit your shoe. I measured mine to the insert that used to be in the shoe.




My shoes are a size 71/2 so I trimmed the insole to a #8 and it fit perfectly

This is the WRONG way to insert the Gel insole. The Gel side goes down.. I will admit it, I did it like that and thank goodness my husband was watching me do it and corrected me




I hope these give me some relief on some discomfort I am having after I go to the gym. I will post another blog to give my thoughts on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.