Thursday, February 24, 2011

Konad M60



I tried out my new nail polish that I just bought this past weekend at the swap meet. Its a pearly purple color by AL Nail Polish. I like the way the bottle looks especially the top. The smell is so strong though. It smells like those big fat black permanent markers. You know that funky smell. I applied 3 coats and it went on a little streaky. That is why I decided to use a Konad full image plate instead of the Bundle Monster full image plate. If you don't know yet the BM full image designs are not as wide as the Konad images.I used the Konad special nail polish in dark purple and finished off with Seche Vite clear coat.
Thanks for coming by.
                                                        xoxox
                                                     Christina

1 comment:

  1. The patterns & color is so pretty. Stamping is a great way to 'fix' not so perfect polish...gotta get me some plates. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.