Tuesday, May 3, 2011

China Glaze & Bundle Monster Manicures


Cha Cha Cha

Senorita Bonita

For Aubrey BM plate 223

Purple Panic (neon) BMplate223

BM plate 24

Purple Panic w/o top coat
The first full design I did I used BM plate 24. I used China Glaze Cha Cha Cha and Senorita Bonita. These have to be my new favorite colors. I believe they are from the Island Escape collection. I love the colors. They remind me of grape and sour apple candies by Jolly Ranchers. I used the black nail polish from Konad. Today I painted my nails Purple Panic (neon). The color is matte until you apply a top coat. I think it looks pretty either way. I really want to try out as many designs as I can so my manicures are different in each hand. On the left hand I used BM plate 23. The pattern is a hexagon full image design.  I liked the way For Aubrey looked on the nails. I tried using the black but I thought it was a little to dark for the bright pink. The Cha Cha Cha and Senorita Bonita did not work well at all. I used white by Sally Hansen Xtreme Color and that worked well. On my right hand,I used the same plate. I liked the design.It was simple and looked good with the pink and black. The only one that actually looked right was the thumb. I think I press the stamper too hard and it smears the image. On my other fingernails they were a little too short. I still like it though.
                                                                                 xoxo
                                                                               Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.