Monday, May 23, 2011

Best Movie I Have Seen This Year


Friday my dad came over to pick my son up for the weekend. I was excited to have the weekend to myself with Frank. But as soon as my dad pulled out of the driveway with Alex in the back seat, my heart just sank. I missed him so much. I layed on the couch looking at the pictures he colored for me before he left. Alex and I are always together. Frank got home a little late and headed out to the racetrack. I just watched T.V. I finally broke down and called my dad just so I could here his voice but Alex was busy playing so I didn't get to speak to him. Saturday came and I took went to the movies. This was the first time I had ever gone to the movies by myself. I wanted to see Something Borrowed and Bridesmaids. I really wanted to see Bridesmaids so I decided to watch that one instead. This movie is so funny. If you watched and liked the movie The Hang Over, then I think you will like this as well. The actress that really makes this movie hilarious is Melissa McCarthy who plays Megan in the movie. I only remember seeing her on the show The Gilmore Girls. She is awesome.  After the movie, I came home and wanted to clip my coupons but got into my "missing Alex" mode again and layed on my favorite couch watching Lifetime Channel. This was the first time I had ever watched this channel. The movies are so addicting. It makes you not want to get up at all.  We finally made it to dinner at the Outback for some steak and shrimp. Which was great. He really wanted to watch BridesMaids too so headed to the theater and I watched it again. I think I can watch that movie over and over and not get tired of it. Sunday finally came around and we picked up my baby boy. I missed him so much and was glad to finally be home with my little buddy. I LOVE him soooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.