Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Milani Brow Fix Kit-Medium


I don't know about you, but I have some of the most unruly eyebrows ever. I recently went about a month without plucking them because I had over-plucked them and had to let them grow out again. That my friend was SCARY!!!!  I ended up having them threaded here at my local mall. I payed $15.00 and it gives me unlimited eyebrow threading for a month. Anyways, while I was going through growing out process, I need to find something to make my eyebrows look somewhat decent.. Unfortunately nothing really helped until I got my brows done. Here is what I use now.


my brows before using the Milani Brow Fix Kit

I bought this at Target for $6.49

the back gives you instructions on how to use it

Hi-Lite,light bow color 1 and light brow color 2

also includes tweezers, small brow brush and sponge applicator to apply the Hi-Lite and a little mirror

This is a mascara brush I cleaned. I just used a facial wipe and the mascara came off 

Jordana Brow pencil in Dark Medium


I lightly line the bottom of my brows with the pencil

I do the same with the top of my brows.

I also go over my arch and  draw my line just a little bit longer

I use the brow brush that came in the kit and use Brow 2 color first

I outline the line I previously made with the pencil with the powder and continue to  my arch and bottom half  of my brow

I grab Brow1 color next

I apply Brow1 only to the Beginning part of my brow up to  my arch

I just blend and blend and blend the colors 

I grab my spooly and brush my brows

Right side

left side

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Medium Tan

I apply the lighter color under my brow and blend

Then I use my Hi-Lite

and apply it over the concealer

looks a little weird right now

Left side after eye make-up complete

Right side after eye makeup complete

Unfortunately they cant always look exactly the same because that would be impossible

but they look a whole lot better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.