Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Second Favorite Fast Dry Nail Top Coat






This is today's manicure. I used a color by Borghese which I bought from Ross a few month ago. It was only $1.99. I have seen them at Walgreen's for over $5.00.  To stamp, I used Emotion by China Glaze. I love the way this color looks when I use it to stamp.This is one nail polish that I would highly recommend when doing stamping nail art.  I used BM plate220.  The pattern is a nail tip design which is slanted. I did both hands with it. I think I did it wrong on all the fingers except the pinkie. That was the only one that looked good. I had a few free hours tonight while my husband took my son to get a haircut. I decided to paint my nails again. This time I used this yellow color by Sinful Colors.Its called Unicorn. The color looks so pretty. I did have to apply 3 coats to get a smooth finish. It still looks a little bit streaky but not to noticeable. I did not want to apply it to thick because I did not want it to take forever to dry. I was going to stamp a design,but I love the way it looks that I decided to leave it as it is.
I am running out of my favorite fast dry nail polish which is Seche Vite. Its a little pricey, so I only get it when its on sale. I have a Nail Magic Fast Dry Nail polish that was just sitting on my table. I decided to use that today. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised to find that it works really good. Its almost as good as the Sech Vit (not sure if I am spelling that right). The dry time was quick. I really like it. After I use the Seche Vite and give it a few minutes to dry; my nails feel really smooth and slick. With the Nail Magic my nails felt smoothe too but not as slick. That is the only difference that I notice between the two polishes. I hope that makes scence. You can find this at your local Sally's Beauty Supply. I think I got it free when I bought the Nail Magic Base coat. Let me know whats your favorite fast dry nail polish.Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.