Sunday, May 15, 2011

Starburst Manicure-kind of

China Glaze Electric Pineapple


China Glaze Papaya Punch


Konad Image Plate


Momma,Alex,and Remmi on our way to Church
 Last week I received an  email from Sally's Beauty Supply for a free China Glaze nail polish with any purchase of $10.00.I bought some cotton balls a Finger Paints nail polish that had a flower ring on it and Electric Pineapple. I got the Papaya Punch for free. I used the three colors that I bought to paint my nails. The colors remind me of Starburst Candy. I love Starburst!!! I applied my Nail Magic Fast Dry top coat which I love also. I liked the way it looked but seemed a little plain for me. I grabbed my Konad plate and stamped on this maze looking image. On my thumbs I used the same plate but used a different image. I like the way the thumbs look best. I loved the look but I added a glitter top coat by Wet nWild which made the nails look 100% better. I love this look.It's easy,simple,and fun!
                                                                              xoxo
                                                                           Christina

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty, I always wanted to try konad stamping but haven't given it a chance. Lol only because I have the plates but not the stamper or scraper.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.