Tuesday, May 10, 2011

TRESemme Color Protection Shampoo & Conditioner BzzAgent Campaign

Last month picture-my haircolor fading
Just colored my hair the day before 5-09-11 (just waking up from a nap-still have my sleepy face on)

TRESemme Color Protection Shampoo and Conditioner 15fl oz each and 10 coupons


This is the my third campaign for BzzAgent. I received everything from BzzAgent because I am a BzzAgent. Please visit their website at www.BzzAgent.com.  You wont regret it.

I color my own hair. I have been coloring my hair since 9th grade. A few years ago, I actually paid to have hi-lites done on my hair. That lasted a while. After realizing that spending over $100.00 every 4 month was breaking me, I decided to just color my hair one color and be happy. I usually stick to Loreal Feria hair color or Garnier Nutresse hair color because I always have had great results with them.

I am super excited to try out this new shampoo and conditioner I was sent. Let me talk about the shampoo first. It's a clear formula and smells like apples. It says its a unique blend of green tea, rosemary and sunflower. It is suppose to gently clean hair without stripping its vibrancy.

The conditioner is a thick white formula with the same fragrant blends. It is suppose to help lock in your color,sealing the cuticle to protect color longer while helping condition and detangle. Each are valued at $4.49. That is a great price compared to the shampoo and conditioner I was using to protect my hair color. TRESemme Color Revitalize Shampoo & Conditioner helps retain color for up to 40 washes.

I cant wait to start using this tonight. I usually wash my hair every other day, but I may start doing it every day to see if my hair color stays protected. I will post pictures weekly to show changes. If I notice a big change in color I will post pictures more frequently. Let me know your experience with TRESemme.

                                                                                   xoxo
                                                                               Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.