Tuesday, May 17, 2011

TRESemme Color Protection Shampoo and Conditioner-Week 1 BzzAgent Review



BzzAgent-Luvme4me

This is the first week of me using the TRESemme shampoo and conditioner. I washed my hair a total of 7 times since I last colored my hair on 5/9/11.  On the pictures, I do have Got2B hair products,only because I did not blow dry my hair last night. When I woke up this morning my bangs were sticking straight up. I somehow managed to cut my bangs too short last month:(
TRESemme Color Protection Shampoo and Conditioner recieved from BzzAgent
 I am still happy with the shampoo and conditioner. It still leaves my hair shiny and as you can see my color does not look dull. So far so good. I'll post more pictures next Tuesday to see if there is any difference.

2 comments:

  1. I used Tresseme exclusively for years... I can't think of why I stopped. I think I will check it out again. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.