Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Truvia® natural sweetener Product Review

www.truvia.com



First natural zero calorie sweetener!!! Tastes good too♥


Actually looks like real sugar!!

This was another awesome product that I received  complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program. This was also my first time using the Truvia Natural Sweetener. I don't usually use sugar everyday but since I want to cut back on sodas I bought a gallon of unsweetened tea to go with the Truvia. I was not sure what to expect. I thought it was going to be a powdery substance like most sweeteners are, but to my surprise, it actually looked and tasted like real sugar. Even my son thought so. He's actually asking for a packet right now. Maybe I will sprinkle some for him on his strawberries tomorrow. I really enjoyed my iced tea with the Truvia natural sweetener. I am definitely going to continue to use this and purchase it once my sample package runs out! I love it.

www.influenster.com
www.truvia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.