Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sally Girl Eyeshadow Look

Sally Girl Quad


If you are new to my blog......welcome! I also must say that I love makeup but I also don't like paying a fortune for it either. Hopefully that once I get a job (once my son starts school) I'll be able to splurge every once in a while. Until then, I am a drug store type of cosmetic buying person. I don't mind at all, especially when I can use coupons. I love coupons!!!!
Anyways, today was a little free day for me. My husband took my son to the movies. I took off to the gym and did the cycling class. Wow if you have never done that before,please give it a try. It is so amazing! I love it! After class, I headed to Target unfortunately, they were revamping their beauty section and boxes and shopping carts were all over the place. I picked up a Rimmel eye pencil on clearance for only .99 cents after my coupon.I left the store and headed next door to Sally's Beauty Supply. I found this Sallys Girl quad for only $.99 cents. as well. I don't really wear these type of colors to often. I prefer dark and bold. I grabbed it any ways and headed home. After a quick shower, I decided to do my makeup. Even more so because my husband was off today and I wanted to look semi decent for him. So this is the look I came up with using the Sally Girl quad.They dint have names but this is the number on the back 388472. Thanks for stopping by.. Hope you come back. Here is the tutorial for this look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSsoO_AK4xI

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.