Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just Needing to Vent!!!

Never thought of my husband as being cheap.I asked him to buy me some shoes for church that were only $24.00 from Target.As he was paying for them the expression on his face was like as if he was paying for a pair of a million dollar shoes. He spends more money in one week on buying and trading HotWheels than those one pair of sandles. Geez,Im glad I didn't ask him for fancier shoes from a real department store. I'm already praying and believing for an awesome part time job that will let me take my son to school and be home by the time he gets out. Thanks for stopping by. Just wanted to vent a little:)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.