Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Make A Date Crave Box-REVIEW

Being a stay at home mom, there are responsibilities that I am completely in charge of. One thing that I honestly dread and can't stand to do is ironing clothes. I try hard to make sure all jeans and shirts are hung as soon as the laundry is done. One special item of clothing is my sons Taekwondo uniform. I do my best to keep it clean in order for him to look his finest everyday. This Downy Wrinkle Releaser helps me do just that. It takes the wrinkles out and keeps his uniform smelling and looking great. I love it!

Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam and Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System



I really enjoyed using the cleanser. A small dab is all you need. Even the amount shown on the picture was more than enough. This cleanser really makes your face feel and look clean. It even takes off any left over  eye makeup from the night before. The smell was so nice and soft. That was the best part for me. The hydrating spray was nice as well. The mist is very fine. I have not used it long enough to notice any difference.

E Boost all natural orange flavor


I did not like this at all. I can not stand any thing that has that has that diety (don't think that's a word) taste.I guess that would be the stevia in it. I thought that I did not stir it enough but the taste was the same after stirring a lot. I would not buy it or drink it even if I needed a boost.
thinkThin peanut butter bar

This bar was actually very good. The peanut butter was so good. It almost tasted like a real soft peanut butter cookie. I was only able to eat half of the bar because it is really rich and filling. I have tried other bars that are almost unbearable to eat but I eat anyways to try to lose weight or keep me from eating to much. Those usually are really dry and I can taste all the minerals and diet stuff  in them. These just taste good. I have not tried the chocolate dipped mixed nuts bar yet. I'll save that one for another busy day.

Bic Mark It permanent markers

What can I say, who doesn't like markers? I think everyone loves markers. I have one on my calender to mark when certain coupons expire. I have one in my coupon binder to circle the items I might want to purchase. I have one in my car just in case I have to mail out a package. I have one in my craft box. The last 2 I am saving just in case I lose one of the other four. I love them

Overall my Crave Box was awesome. I would not put anymore mix energy mix drink in them. I think alot of other companies are doing the same. Since I love nail polish and makeup, I would not mind a current nail polish by Nubar or OPI. Spring is almost here and a nice non shimmer bronzer would be perfect. I am a simple type of girl and CraveBox never disappoints,so whatever y'all decide for next month box, I am sure it will be amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.