Friday, March 2, 2012

Silver Lining ELF tutoriaal

ELF Silver Lining




This is my second quad from ELF. I bought this one from a grocery store here in town called Food Town. This was only a dollar. They don't have many quads but have alot of the dollar brushes.As a primary base I used the purple Maybelline Tattoo shadow. Honestly, I was a little disappointed with this Maybelline Tattoo. I was hoping for it to be a  more intense purple. I really like the Tough as Taupe Maybelline Tattoo. Its my favorite so far.Anyways, I used the purple shade of the ELF quad  and applied it over the purple tattoo. Then used the dark grey to outline my crease. I was only going to Burger King to meet up with a friend and her kids so this look was pretty intense for that occasion. Overall, I think the look would be great for a night out. I hope you get a chance to pick up this quad or any other ELF quad. I love all their product especially their brushes. Here is my link to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.