Friday, March 16, 2012

Do You Zumba?????



I will be the first to admit that I am a closet dancer. I dance when no one can see me and that is usually in the bathroom while blow drying my hair or in the kitchen making dinner or washing dishes. I will do the occasional booby shake while vacuuming. For laughs, I will dance only with my son to get our sillys out. I am super shy/embarrassed to dance in front of anybody. My husband and son have the best rhythm and dance moves I have ever seen. They are the total opposite of me and I am so grateful for that!!
We have a wedding to go to in July. I decided to start prepping. I told my husband that I wanted to dance at the wedding and I was going to start doing Zumba. He got super excited. I have been nervous all week about going but my beautiful son encouraged me! Oh how I love him!! Today was the big day. I got to the gym early to get a spot at the back of the room in the very corner. The music started and I had a blast!! I loved it. You really don't have to know how to dance to go and enjoy the class. Its just about moving your body to awesome music. I felt so proud of myself for getting through the whole class. You don't realize how fast the time goes and how much you can sweat by just moving your body. I still have two left feet but I'm gonna keep on shaking what my momma gave me!!


2 comments:

  1. Hahah closet dancer. You are too funny. I dance around my boyfriend, and other relatives, and when I diet tried zumba, I went to te very back corner as well! Are you sticking with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah I am still doing Zumba! I love it.I have already noticed a difference in my body shape. I am difinitly going to stick with it♥

      Delete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.