Thursday, July 28, 2011

And Another Year Goes Bye

Chocolate Cake made by the men in my life

Cake,Love,and Happiness...What more could a girl want:)

Flowers for Me???

I'm not really 1 years old!!



Beautiful

 Wow, I can't believe how fast another year has passed. Today I spent it with the ones that matter the most. Frank and Alex made me a delicious birthday cake. I thought they forgot that I asked them to make me one last week. I was so happy when they asked if they could still bake it for me this morning. I'm a simple kind of girl. It doesn't take much to make me happy. Frank asked me where I wanted to go for breakfast, honestly I just wanted some frosted flakes and toast. He went to work for a few hours so me and Alex headed out to Hobby Lobby and Target. A YouTube friend of mine, ShaySpeaks, told me about Target having beauty products on sale. I picked up 2 Sally Hansen polishes,1 Loreal lip gloss, 1 toothpaste, and an activity book for $10.00. I posted a video on my channel if you want to check it out. For dinner, we went to Chili's. My sister in law came over with these beautiful roses and enjoyed cake with us. As I am writing this post, its still 20 minutes until the day is over. There is one person who has not called me or text me or emailed me. I am hoping she does. If she doesn't, I think I will be OK but kind of sad. I thank God for these 34 years He has blessed me with and praying to have many more so I can see my future grand babies.

3 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday, sweetie -- You're family is so beautiful. Hope the day ended well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the picture with your family you look beautiful :)

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.