Monday, July 11, 2011

Frisky meets Oxidized Aqua Crackle Metal

Orly-Frisky


Crackle Glaze Metals-Oxidized Aqua


Last Friday I headed to Sally's Beauty Supply. They sent me a $10.00 off of $20.00 coupon. I really wanted some nail polish. They had a few of the new China Glaze  Crackle Glaze Metal polishes. The only one that I liked was this green one. The name of it is Oxidized Aqua. I eneded up getting 2 China glaze polishes. When you purchased 2 they gave you a free fast dry nail polish. They did not have any more in stock so they gave me a rain check. I also picked up the Orly  Frisky nail polish. It such a pretty color. I applied 2 coats of it. After it dried, I then applied the crackle polish. I applied it going in different directions instead of the usual base to tip application. I applied it going sideways and angled.  It gives each nail a different look. I really like this combination alot.



OPI-Shatter- Dried up:(
The pictures here is now my OPI shatter nail polish looks like now. I was going to put it on a few days ago and saw this. I was so upset. I store all my polishes standing straight. They are not near a window. The polish has dried up completely. I didn't use it very much, so I don't know if that is the reason why it looks like this now. This was a Mothers Day gift from my baby, so it will stay with me forever regardless of what it looks like. Has this happened to any of yall's Shatter polish?
Thanks for stopping by.
                                                                                      xoxo
                                                                                   Christina

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That really sucks. I only recently got 2 bottles of crackle polish, but mine are china glaze. I hope that doesn't happen to anymore of your polishes, they ain't cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has just happened to me too! I've contacted in OPI that was a 9 dollar bottle of nail polish and I'm quite disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.