Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Friday!!




I really have not been posting as much lately. I guess I just feel a little lazy. I'll tell you how my week went. My boy is now a yellow stripe in Taekwondo. Frank and I are so proud of him. I get teary eyed everytime I see him practice. I feel like cheering for him and yelling "Thats My Boy" but unfortunatlly they do not allow that. He is so amazing.
I am also doing more polymer clay stuff. I guess thats why my blogging has been placed in the back burner. I cant say its relaxing but it is fun and I love seeing the end product. I really enjoy it.
This manicure has been on my nails for almost the whole week. I purchased this Sally Hansen HD polish in DVD at Target about a week ago. I like the way it look when I use it alone. But I really love the way it looks when I sponge it on top of black nail polish. It looks amazing. These pictures do no justice for it.
I hope to get back on track with my blog, we'll see:)
                                                                           xoxo
                                                                           Christina

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.