Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Lashes I Always Wanted!


No Mascara=Skinny Volumenless lashes

$8.79 at CVS-don't forget to check for $1.00 coupons

2 Coats of Revlon Growth Luscious Plumping Mascara
This is the video I posted today on my YouTube channel. I have had this mascara for about a week. I bought it because I had a coupon for $1.00 plus another $4.00 of with CVS ECB's for that mascara. I usually don't buy mascaras with such thick wands. I always get it all over my eyelids. Today I decided to take my time to apply it. I never thought my eyelashes could look this pretty. I applied 2 coats. I am very pleased with my purchase. I'm not sure if this comes in waterproof but it is opthomalogical ( I'm pretty sure I misspelled that word!!) tested. I will definitely purchase this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.