Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Water....Any One?

Since Spring is starting to arrive, I decided to get back on the treadmill and stepper. I don't mind to much not having toned arms,but I like to have nicely shaped legs. Not to bulky just nice. I've never been much of a water drinker especially not during the winter. I love my Cokes and Mr.Pibbs. I'm trying to break that habit of drinking to many sodas. Last week I found this 64oz jug under my cabinets and decided to start drinking my 8 cups a day. Its much easier using the jug because I know exactly how much I am in taking.  I know if I  am drinking too little or just enough. It certainly takes the guess work out of it. Since i have been drinking the water, my mouth craves it. I'm usually done with the 8 cups by 8pm. I allow myself 1 can of soda a day. I usually drink it with dinner and don't even finish it all. The water seems to make me fuller as well. I'm not eating as much either. I have also noticed that my complexion looks better, not as dull. The only down fall is that I'm always going to the bathroom. I hate using public restrooms,so if I am going to be out and about, I limit how much I drink before leaving the house. Other wise I hold it until I get home. Which is not good at all. The cup is awesome as well. It's one of those reusable cups with a straw. It's not one of those plastic flimsy straws but a nice hard one. I bought the cup at Ross during the holidays and totally regret not buying more. It keeps my water nice and cold and doesn't leave a water ring on the table.So if you are looking for an easy way to  get started on drinking water, I totally recommend buying one of these jugs. I bought this one at WalMart for about $2.00.   Fill it up the night before that way in the morning its nice and cold!! Good Luck.
                                                                   xoxo
                                                                 Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.