Thursday, March 3, 2011

Follow Me.....

 This is the manicure I have had for the past 3 days. As a base I am using China Glaze Cherish. I thought I would like it alot but I really didn't. After applying Seche Vite, I applied one coat of OPI Black Shatter. I loved it so much. I kind of reminds me of the label for Monster Energy Drinks. I did not apply a clear top coat because I did not want it to look shiny. It's awesome that even without the top coat the shatter has not chipped at all. I love it. I made a trip yesterday to Sally's but all of China Glaze Crackle nail polish was completely gone. To make it worse, they are on sale for 2 for $10.00. Hopefully they get more in before the sale ends.
Me driving towards the Fred Hartman Bridge
 Alex and I had a breakfast date with my sister at Chick-Fil-A. I'm not much of a driver but I really wanted our boys to play together and I really wanted to hang out with my sister. So we woke up earlier,got dressed and ready and made our voyage. The trip is not long or bad. Its only 45 minutes and no freeways...yay!!!

Industrial Plants to my right

Industrial Plants to my left

Yay...We finally made it!!

The boys playing somewhere in there having fun!!

Driving back home over the bridge.
The drive was sure worth it. We all had a great time. It was awesome being able to hang out with my sister without worry or stress. Just having a good time. Needless to say, Alex slept the whole way back.
Thanks for stopping by.
                                                            xoxox
                                                             Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.