Friday, March 11, 2011

My Loves
This is a project I am starting on. I found this piece of board in my mother in laws garage while my husband and I were fixing it up last week. My father in law was a carpenter who passed away in December 2010. I saw this in the garage and I didn't want it to go to waste. I asked Frank if I could have it. He said yes so we brought it home. I want to make it to a shelve. I painted one side black with acrylic paint. Then I sponged it with this pinkish reddish color. I actually got this sample of paint for free from Lowes during a promotion. After I paint my room I will attach it to the wall and add a cute little lamp.
Cork Board-Target $2.50
Today at target I found this cork board for $2.50. The frame was already black and I just sponged it with the same paint. I then hot glued a piece if zebra print ribbon to hang it. This will also go up after I paint my room.
I can't wait to start painting. I hope to show you more pictures soon.
I haven't had the time or space to change my nails as often as have been wanting to this week. I had bought these nail polishes a couple of weeks ago and decided to try them out. The brown shade is by Sinful Colors called Nirvana. I like the way the color applies. I used three coats and if you notice on the first pictures the nice shine it has even without a top coat. I did not like this color on my skin tone to much. It made my hands look gloomy.  I grabbed my Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana and applied 1 coat over the Nirvana. The pictures give it no justice. I thought this was an odd color combination but in the sun the polish really does look pretty.
 Thanks again for stopping by.
                                                                                  xoxo
                                                                                Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.