Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today was a fun filled day!

My first pair of earrings I made.


Zebra Pony-Tail holder

Bundle Monster 17


Houston We Have A Purple- OPI-Texas Collection (4coats)

Today Alex and I woke up on time to head out to the library for story time. I picked up 3 books and hopefully I read them. I want a book that will make me laugh,cry,get mad,and end with a happy ending. So if you know of one please leave me a comment.
I have been having the urge to start making jewerly. A couple of weeks ago, I found some earring hooks and loop rings on clearance. I also found the charms that would match the hooks on clearance. Total, I spent about $3.00. Today I decided to make me some earings. It was fun and I liked the finished result. I hope to make more. I use an unfinished scarf as my jewerly holder. The little hole are perfect to hold earings. To hang my necklaces I use a bobby-pin to hang it to the scarf. Its very convient and easy to choose what I want to wear for the day.
I also made my "princess" niece this zebra print pony-tail holder. Since I have no little girls, she is my little model and will get every bow I make. I hope she doesn't get tired of them!!!
Last night I painted my nails Houston We Have a Purple by OPI. I used 4 coats total to achieve this color. I used my Seche Vite top coat to speed the drying time since I was going to bed right after painting them. I really like this color. It so pretty. Today I added the Bundle Monster Plate 17 to the tips. The only image I did'nt do was the shooting hearts. My favorite design was the checkerds on my pinky and scroll design on my wedding finger. All the images are pretty and transfer very well when I used Konad special polish in black.
Thanks for stopping by my page. Goodnight!!
                                                                      xoxo
                                                                 Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.