Monday, February 14, 2011



This is a nail polish rack my husband bought me. Totally unexpected. I have been wanting one for a while now. I've looked around different stores trying to find something that I can use to hold my polishes. As always, Im usually to frugal to buy it. Frank ordered this for me from Hollywood Beauty Supply (800-282-8668) for $27.00. The shipping was $10.90. He ordered this on 2/8/11 and I received it 2/14/11. It was suppose to be delivered 2/10/11 but due to bad weather delivery was rescheduled.
The rack is chromed finished. It has 6 rack. The sign was included. The sign is a sturdy alluminum finish. Each rack holds 15-20 polishes depending on the shape and size. Total polishes pictured was 100 bottles. I did have to force some nail polishes (finger paints and some china glaze) in because of the height. It seems like every other shelve is a little higher than the other. The rack came with 4 nails. To feel more safe, I may use more nails. It super heavy so make sure to nail to wall before putting the nail polishes in the rack. I hope this rack last a long time,because I really like it alot. I posted a video on my YouTube channel if you would like to take a look at it. As always thank you so much for stopping by.
                                                                   xoxox
                                                                 Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.