Friday, February 11, 2011

Sinful Lizards-Yikes!!!

Unicorn



Innocent


I was finally able to paint my nails and add a little design, but first let me write about these two colors. During my quick run to Walgreens, I was able to pick up these 2 colors by Sinful Colors. The first one is called Unicorn. I first applied a coat of white nail polish; then 2 coats of Unicorn. The color on the bottle is so pretty. The application was very streaky. I did not like it at all. It also took a long time to dry. I couldn't stand it so I took it off. I'll try it again but without the white base coat.
The second color I bought was Innocent, also by Sinful Colors. With this one, I applied a sheer nude color as a base coat then 3 coats of Innocent. I loved this color. It so pretty.. It's a really refreshing color. The color applied smoothly. No problems at all.
For the design on my nails, I used Bundle Monster Plate 15 and Konad special color in black. My nails are too short to use the other designs, so I stamped on the lizard. I can't stand lizards. I am so scared of them. They totally freak me out. I have to admit though, that I like the way they look on my nails. The lizards really stand out with the green nail color. Even though I like this design, I'm pretty sure they will be off my nails soon.
Thanks for visiting me.
                                                                   xoxo
                                                                Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.