Monday, February 14, 2011

Shattering with Texas OPI Collection


Applied Black Shatter over the 3 sponged OPI colors

Sponged all 3 colors together

Austin-tatious Turquoise
Cowgirls love this
bodacious blue-green


Guy Meets Gal-veston
An “engaging” coastal coral

Houston We Have a Purple
A galactic red-violet that’s
ready to “rocket roll”!

OPI Black Shatter
This was my wonderful Valentines gift given to my by my lovely husband and wonderful son. Im not the type of girl that loves flowers and candy and a fancy dinners for Valentines. Yes, I did appreciate them when my husband and I where younger and we didnt have a child. But now I would rather celebrate with a nice home cooked dinner and just being happy together.  And not have to stress of getting to a decent restaurant early enough to avoid the long wait.I have been wanting the Black Shatter Polish for a long time and I finally got it. I love it!!!! They also gave me 3 colors from the Texas Collection which I also love. These are really pretty colors to add to your collection. I will always keep these bottles even if I use the colors all up. Well I hope you have a awesome Valentines Day weather you are with someone or just hanging out with friend or by yourself, remember You are Loved!! Be Blessed!! Jesus Loves You and so do I!!
xoxox
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.