Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Lil Bit of This and That

My aunt Zeke and me with a confused face!!
 I think I need more Crochet classes
 Today was one of the best days I have had this year.  It was a "Girls Day Out" for my sisters birthday. We started the day by eating at La Madeline for brunch. It was so good. I had a Chicken Perisian sandwich.YUMMY. Then we went to Hobby Lobby for a class to learn how to crochet. It was so fun and my aunt (here pictured with me) had us all laughing. After 2 hours of the instructor teaching us how to crochet, I was only able to complete 2 rows,but it was so  much fun. Spending time with my sister, mom, aunt and my two beautiful nieces was such a blessing. I thank God for allowing us to be together to celebrate with my sister.



 This is one of the gifts I made for my sister. It is a rose hair pin. I bought a long stem rose, pulled it apart and glued it to a hair pin. To give it a little bit more shine, I glued a rhinestone to the center.


 
 This is another gift I made. I pulled the flower apart and put a button in the center of the flower. I glued it to a pony tail holder. I was so glad she liked her gifts. I also made her a ring but forgot to take a picture of it. Her last gift was a China Glaze nail polish in a pink shade and a base and top coat from Seche Vette.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by.

xoxoxox
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.