Saturday, January 8, 2011

Let's Go Check the Mail!!



Who doesn't like checking the mail?  I love checking the mail, except for the first, middle and end of the month. Thats when the BILLS usually appear.  Other than that, I love it. Especially when I see the mail man putting in a package in the box. Last month I recieved free goodies for Pillsbury,Emergen-C,Nicorette and a few other companies.  All I did was sign up with Allyou.com and SweetFreeStuff.com and they send me daily emails of free samples I can register for to recieve.  When you register for a free sample you dont have to check the little box that allows the company to send you more information on the product. I never check it and I still get my samples. I'm not a smoker and more than likely I will not use the Nicorette, but its the new year and I have someone in mind to offer it too. If you know of another free sample site please let me know.
                                                                                      XOXO
                                                                                     Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.