Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nail Magic----Update!!

This is a quick update on Nail Magic Nail Hardener.  After  2 1/2 month of using this, I have to say that I love it. I changed my nail polish every other day and always used Nail Magic as my base coat.  The nails on my right hand are about the same length except for my middle finger and my pinky nail.  Those broke while moving things around the house.  My bottle is almost empty and I plan on buying another one once this is completely gone. I would totally recommend this. Thanks for stopping by.

                                                                      Lots of Love,
                                                                        Christina

1 comment:

  1. Your nails look great! So nice to hear that a product delivers what it promises...Happy New Year, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.