Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pure Ice Love



The weekend came and went so fast. Saturday we spent it with friends that feel like our brother and sister. We just love them so much. Sunday we spent it with my parents. When we got home our friend had dinner already cooking for us. It was the best food I have had in a while. It was great. Now on with my weekend manicure. The blue color I used was from Color Club. I didn't like the results. This is actually four coats. I guess I should have used a white base coat before I appied the color. It did not apply evenly at all. To change up the look, I used Pure Ice nail polish in China Girl to apply the "love" image. The image comes from Bundle Monster plate09. I really like the Pure Ice brand for 2 reasons. First reason is the price. They cost 1.99 at your local walmart. The second reason is because they seem to work really good with Konad and Bundle Monster Image Plates. I am hoping to increase my YouTube viewers and blog followers with a contest. I just purchased a few items and hopefully they arrive soon.  Well thanks for visiting me, come back and visit me.

xoxox
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.