Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Angels Wings, Kings and Queens???



 I don't know why,but this plate BM07, was very hard for me to transfer the image to the stamper. The only one I was able to get was the angel wings. The base color I used was by Finger Paints in Silver Sculpture. I then used a glittery nail polish by Sinful Colors. Again, not one of my favorites.

This image of the king and queen crown come from Bundle Monster image plate 08. I really like the images. They are really pretty. I used Pure Ice nail polish in Jaguar and Wet n Wild in Disturbia and swirled the two colors together. On the middle and thumb finger I used Jaguar and special Konad polish in purple to transfer the image. I should have added rhinestones to give it more a royalty look. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.