Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bundle Monster 10 & China Glaze



I just love this pattern here. It's from Bundle Monster plate 10. It looks like a giraffe pattern. I'm sure it would look really good with black and white nail polish too. Just in time for the Houston Rodeo.  Maybe if we go, I'll try those colors instead.  The colors here are from China Glaze, Re-Fresh Mint and Metallic Muse. I love these two colors with or without a image on them. I'm finally getting to the image plates that are full nail designs. This plate really has some really pretty patterns on it. This particular pattern transferred really well with the Metallic Muse. Thanks for stopping by.
XOXO
Christina

2 comments:

  1. oh i love this design..i think you made an excellent choice in colors!..very beautiful!!you make me want this plate now lol

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.