Monday, January 31, 2011

True Blue




So these are the last designs for this month. I like the images but not the colors I choose. I should have used a different color to stamp the images. On with the colors I used, as my base I used Aquamarine by NK Nail Enamel and special Konad polish in blue. The image plate is by Bundle Monster 11. I applied rhinestomes on the flowers that are hardly visible. I might try it again tomorrow.....not sure though.
                                                                               xoxox
                                                                              Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.