Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bundle Monster Image Plate3



This design reminds me of fireworks or splattered paint. The image transfers on well even if your finger nails are not very long. The base color is from Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Steel Grey. My husband loves this color. I like it alot too. I especially like the brush because its wider than most. I used 3 coats to get this color. To stamp the image, I used Konad special nail polish in dark purple. I tried using Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in Midnight Blue but the image didn't look dark or thick enough. The image was from Bundle Monster plate 3. The more I use these plates the more I am starting to like them. I hope you do to.
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment.
     
                                                                                         xoxo
                                                                                         Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.