Friday, January 21, 2011

Nail Polish Collection

Here is a picture of my nail polish collection. Since we have a friend staying with us for a while, I had to move my polishes and other nail stuff from my Nail Polish/Craft Room into a small section of my bedroom closet. Its gonna take a while to get used to but a friend of my husband is a friend of mind and he is more than welcomed to stay as long as he wants.  Fortunately, I was able to squeeze all my polishes into this rack. i believe I bought this at the Family Dollar for less than $20.00. I store my nail art supplies such as fimo,image plates, rhinestones, and fake nails in the top container. The second holds my manicure supplies and the last container holds extra random stuff. There are more pictures posted on my YouTube channel. I hope you get a chance to watch it.
                                                                               xoxox
                                                                             Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.