Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Review-Almay Intense i-color Liquid Eyeliner

I was looking through the CVS ad and saw that the Almay i-color cosmetics were on sale for $5.99 and with that purchase you receive $3.00 in register rewards.Last week when I went to CVS I received a $3.00 off coupon in the kiosk. I also had a $2.00 off coupon in my binder. So my total OOP purchase was $1.07!!!!
There was not much to choose from because I am pretty sure plenty of people could not pass up this deal.I decided to get this eyeliner because I have never used a liquid eyeliner. The only thing that had me second guessing my purchase was the color of the eyeliner. The only color available in pencil and liquid form were Black Pearl and a purple shade. I decided on the Black Pearl. I wasn't sure what the color would look black or gray.The pearl through me off. I hoped for the best and bought it anyways. Besides where can you get a liquid eyeliner for $1.99.
I really like this eyeliner. It was easy to apply.It is now about 10:00pm and the eyeliner has not smeared or smudged at all. I applied it about 11:00am. Now on to the color. It is black but its also has super tiny fine silvery flakes in it. It almost makes the eyeliner still look wet. Here are the pictures. Would I buy this liquid eyeliner again? Only if there is another sale and coupons:) Check out my YouTube video: http://youtu.be/eoudyl8TVUQ
xoxo
Christina

Almay intense i-color-Black Pearl





Eyeliner did not smear or smudge even after almost 10 hours of wear. I used a different eyeliner on the bottom lid that does look a little smudged:(


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.