Monday, January 16, 2012

Paris Nail Polish Swatches set 2






the blue polish on my thumb is from the first set I bought.



Last week on the way to taking my son to practice, we had a few minutes to spare, so we headed to Marshalls. I haven't bought new nail polish in a long time! I was in desperate need of new polishes. I saw that they had a collection called Paris Nail Lacquers. They came in a package of 4 and the bottles were so cute. The colors were so pretty. One caught my eye because it was a really nice lilac color. It reminded me of my wedding dress. I just loved it and had to buy it. I will show you that set tomorrow.
I went back to Marshalls today and picked up another set.This set had a pretty baby blue,light pink,red and a dark burgundy. I would not have bought it if the first set was not worth getting. I must have worn the nail polish for a whole week without a top coat and the polish did not chip at all. Each set came in four and the price was $5.99.So pretty much $1.50 each. One coat of this polish will get the job done but two coats will make it look a lot better. The nail polish is Formaldehyde,Toluene and DBP Free. There were 2 more different set that I might pick up later this week if its still there. Let me know if you have used this polish and your thoughts!
xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.