Monday, January 9, 2012

CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH-SheSpeaks

54 count Regular To Go Body Shape pantiliners

This is what was included in my SheSpeaks CAREFREE ACTI-FRESH package
These pantiliners are body shape instead of just straight shaped

Look how thin these are!!! No wonder I can't tell I have one on!!!!

*I received this 54 count package of pantiliners from SheSpeaks.com to test and review*

Last month, in December, I completed a survey on SheSpeaks.com. After completion, I qualified to receive a sample package of the Carefree acti-fresh body shape pantiliners. They sent me a big white envelope with 4 50cent coupons, 54 count package of liners and a Guide to Living by Carefree. I first tried it a  few weeks ago. I decided to wear one while I was doing a complete cleaning of my house including shampooing all the carpets. This pantiliner stayed in place the entire time. I did not even notice that I was wearing one at all. I also wore one during bed time. When I woke up it was still in place. There was no crinkling, shifting, or folding. It was still straight and aligned. I have been also wearing them during my cycle. I like wearing them for that extra protection when wearing a tampon. These pantiliners are so thin I can not even tell I have one on. They also help me stay and feel fresh.
How It Works:
Feels as soft & thin as a panty
New Core proven to absorb 2x more than before
8 hour odor control system

I really hope you give them a try. Thanks for stopping by.
xoxox
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.