Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good Night

As you can see there are no pictures today on my blog. I seem to have missed place my memory card. Alex and I had a great day. He has been excited all week to go see SpyKids2 3D. I hate to admit, but I was a little excited as well, because of the scratch and sniff cards that were going to added to the movie. I  am not a fan of Jessica Alba or Jeremy Piven. The movie was OK but as long as Alex enjoyed it that was good for me. Before the movie we shared some orange chicken and fried rice. I think that's his new favorite. We had alot of time to kill before the movie started so after lunch we went upstairs and he played in the playground. Afterwards, we took a ride on the carousal.
When we got home he took a little power nap and I was able to catch up on some YouTube videos. Later in the evening I painted my nails with the last two polishes that I had bought from Sinful Colors. I will post pictures as soon as I find my card. Well you read this post, thank you and Goodnight!!! Sweet Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.