Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's a Scorcher out Here




Oh My Gosh.......................................it's so hot today!!! I woke up this morning and read an article and started feeling really bad for the birds and other living creatures. It has not rained in a long time! It did rain a few weeks ago but unfortunately not enough. We have had this bird bath in our garage for a while now. When my husband got home, I told him that we needed to set it up. Even though I said we, I actually meant him and Alex. I took pictures in order to capture the memory:) Alex did such a good job assembling it. He's such a good helper!! We set it under our tree which gives us a perfect view. We also put a few seeds in a Terra cotta planter. Hopefully the birds or other winged creatures will be able to cool off. So how's the weather in your part of town??
                                                                                        xoxo
                                                                                        Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.