Tuesday, August 23, 2011

If Only This Was a Lipgloss!!




I have never been a big fan of anything pink. When I was younger, I shared a room with my sister and since she was the oldest she choose pink for our bedroom walls. I could not stand it. I also had a pink blanket, but I actually love that blanket. It was so cozy. My grandma would tell my mom to take it away from me because I was too skinny! Kind of weird right, she would say the pink blanket kept me skinny. Must have been an old wives tale. Finally when I turned 18 and moved to my brothers old room and painted it purple, I finally started developing. The pink blanket was no longer with me. So maybe there was some truth to it.
Any ways, this is my latest manicure. The color is by Sinful Nail Polish and it is called Forget Now. It is such an amazing color. I wouldn't say its pink its more of a fuchsia color with shimmery pink sparkles. I love it!! I think I even remember back in my single days owning a lip gloss  this same color. It was so pretty and glossy and shimmery. I loved it. I think it was by Maybelline or Covergirl. I'm going to keep my eye open to find a gloss that matches this. If you see this polish, I recommend picking it up. I don't think you will regret it. I really did not think I was going to like it this much. I'm glad I picked it up! Thanks for visiting me today.
xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.