Friday, August 26, 2011

Monster Nails

Finger Paints-Groovy Green

Black Shatter-before clean up


Monster Nails!

I am not a big fan of energy drinks. I will take a couple of sips but will not drink the whole can. I can always tell when Frank drinks one because his burps always smell fruity.
Last night I chose to color my nails this nice green color by Finger Paints called Groovy Green. I applied a clear 3mm rhinestone and surrounded it with black1.5mm rhinestones on the ring fingers. I really like the way it looked. I was going to stamp  a black design on it but did not like the way it came out. So I took it off and the nails were left a little stained. I did not have time to repaint them so I grabbed my black Shatter polish by OPI ( yes they sent me a new one!!) and applied it on all my nails.
After looking at them, I realized they looked like a can of Monster Energy Drink. I don't like the drink but I sure love the way my nails look.
Thanks for stopping by.
xoxo
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.