Thursday, August 18, 2011

Peacock Wanna-Be




 I was really hoping that the look above would have resembled a peacock. I used Tres Risk in the Dark Green for the base color. After it dried completely i used BM plate in 212. I used China Glaze in Cherish to apply the stamp. This is one of my most favorite polishes to stamp with when I am using green as a base color. I used China Glaze in ??? I forgot the name of it to apply purple dots in the little circle inside the bigger circles. It did resemble a peacock if you happen to have forget your glasses or contact lenses and you were looking at it from far away.LOL.


This is what I painted my nails with tonight. I used Nail Tek Intensive care for soft and peeling nail. I love this stuff. I bought it a while ago at Ross. It came with a quick dry polish as well,but I did not like it so much. It did not dry quick enough for me. I was having alot of problems with my nails peeling so I started using this as my base coat and it has helped tremendously. I have also started taking vitamins as well so that can also be what has been helping. I then applied  two coats of Orly Velvet Rope. It's an okay color not one of my favorites but i just had to pick something out quickly.To finish, I used Diamond Dry. This was a free gift from Sally's Beauty Supply. I really can not recommend this because it seems to make your nail polish peel off quickly. I used it anyways because tomorrow I have to clean my house and I don't intend to keep this color on any longer than tomorrow. I hope!
On another note....if you are reading this post, I hope you get a chance to visit my new vlog channel on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/awifespeaks
I just want to share more of my daily life. As always, Thank you so much for reading my blog or watching my videos.
                                                                      Lots of xoxox
                                                                    Christina M

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.