Sunday, September 25, 2011

Saving Money Using Coupons

Walgreens-$6.66 total


Walmart-$6.09


CVS $14.92
 This is my weekly haul for September 25,2011. My total out of pocket was $27.67. I really like to set my budget for no more than $20.00. As you can see, I was $7.67 over. I really wanted to use two coupons that were about to expire and I knew Walmart would have the items lower than CVS and Walgreens. Over all, I feel good about this weeks purchases. Along with the items, I was able to get my mom a small birthday gift. I am pretty sure she will enjoy the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips. I know I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.