Saturday, September 17, 2011

Color Club-Back To Boho Collection A

This is my YouTube video of the collection that I bought at Ross. I lost/deleted the pictures.

I went to my local Ross for a quick peek of what they had. I came across this Color Club Collection but decided to not get it. I placed it back on the shelf and continued walking around for a while. After not finding anything else interesting, I decided to go ahead and buy the polish. There were 2 so I grabbed one. I payed and put the buggy away. As I grabbed the bag from the buggy the polishes fell straight through the bag!!! The polishes broke!!! There was a big hole on the bottom of the bag and neither the clerk nor I noticed it. Thank goodness there was one left. I let the clerk know that there was one left and I was going to get so there was no need for a refund!
As you can see in the pictures the colors are so creamy and true to the bottle color. There is no smudgyness. The colors are beautiful. I have the nude color on right now and I am in love with it. No doubt my favorite collection so far.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.