Friday, September 23, 2011

Color Club Back to Boho Collection B



Once again, I found this collection at Ross.  The price was $7.99. Every color is so beautiful, but I like Collect A the most. I could not get a decent enough picture of the polishes. So the colors you see look a whole lot better in person. They actually had quite a few in stock. I asked an associate when their new merchandise was restocked and they tole me on Wednesday. It may be different in your area, but if you are looking for this collection maybe you can find it there. I looked on line at cosmeticgroup.com and they sold this for $48.00. The only difference that I did notice is that the one I bought at Ross did not come with the 0-60 clear top coat. The one I bought at Ross just came with a regular top coat. I have a few fast dry top coats that it really did not bother me at all.

1 comment:

  1. I love these colors :)

    I am following from BL and would appreciate the same. I hold many giveaways

    www.undecidedmama1329.com

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment please click the 'Subscribe by email' link under this comment box." So that everyone knows that they must do this to get any responses from you or anyone else.